Thursday, August 23, 2012

Earth Story

The story honestly wasn’t that bad, in the most part it was comical. The author takes something a little more serious and makes it more enjoyable and entertaining. When you read the article you should be able to grasp the concept very quickly. It’s very easy to understand the author is just trying to have a little fun while bringing up a more serious matter.

Do you always wanna read something that is sad or monotone? No probably not, most people like a little more entertainment in their lives. I personally would rather have more happier toned stories than sad ones, or at least have a balance between them.

In the story I really think it’s trying to say that we don’t take good enough care of the earth. Look at some of the “disasters”  such as Global warming. We bring some of these disasters upon ourselves.

Littering is probably one of our biggest problems with not taking care of the earth. You can honestly not name one place where there's not one piece of liter.

I really like that the author brings up leaving earth to live on another planet. Scientists have been studying and trying to find other planets that could support life. I once read an article about in a couple years they plan on doing “trips” to space. People would pay thousands of dollars for a trip to space. Whether this is true or not I don’t know but I honestly think they could make it happen with the technology we have today.

I really enjoyed the story I personally thought it was cute and kind of funny. It is very enjoyable and I would recommend it to anybody with a sense of humor.

2 comments:

  1. You covered a lot of ground and analyzed many interesting aspects of this article! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Sexton. I worked very hard on this blog!

    ReplyDelete