Wednesday, September 5, 2012

payton-random blog

My random blog this week is going to be about my nephew payton. He just recently turned three years old. Payton was born august 23, 2009, and he was about 7 pounds.

Payton and I have been best friends since day one! It was the day after he was born I came to the hospital to meet him. My aunt sis laid him in my arms. When I looked down he turned his face towards mine and I swear he smiled a little. From that moment on I knew I loved him very much.

These past three years have been even better having him around! I’ve never been a real emotional personal but that all changed when he came around! He can melt my heart with them blue eyes!

I can honestly say I spoil him. All he has to do is look at me and say please bre bre and i’ll buy him whatever he wants! He figured out very quickly i’m a pushover.

The first two months he was born we’re absolutely miserable! As soon as my sister felt better she started going to parties, leaving payton with me and my mom. We would take turns watching him so we could get all our work done. The hardest part for me was that his crib was in my room and at night I had to listen out for him, pretty much take the night shift! Plus Had to get up at 6:30 to go to school! We did that for almost a year before my mom put her foot down and told my sister this is her son and she needs to raise him.

I think i’ve developed a “motherly” bond with my nephew. I know thats silly coming from a fifteen year old but it’s the truth. I can truly and honestly say I would lay down my life right here right now for him.

In all I can say payton has changed my life for the better! I started doing better in school and stop getting in as much trouble!

2 comments:

  1. What a precious bond! It is rare for someone your age to understand such powerful emotions, but truly a treasure.

    ReplyDelete