Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Virginia/random

I decided to write my post on going to Virginia. This friday my family is leaving for Virginia. We are going to see me Grandmother because she broke her back. I’m very excited for this trip! I get to see a lot of my family that I don’t get to see that often. The best part about going is the endless amount of amazing food.

I really love the mountains. Everything about the mountains during the fall is just amazing! The colors, the smells, the cool air, everything! I really enjoy riding in the mountains and looking at the leaves. The fall time is a really beautiful time to be in the mountains.

I’m more excited to see my Grandmother and Grandfather then anything. They are pretty much my favorite people. They mean alot to me. No matter what I do they still love me and see the good in me.

A great thing about going to Virginia is all the great food we will eat. Everybody on my moms side of the family knows how to cook really good. The best part about it is that it is real country cookin. My aunt Sis makes the best Cheeseburgers ever, they taste a lot like Wendys. My MawMaw is probably the best cook in the family she can make anything taste good. I’m so ready to have some squirrel gravy more than anything! I absolutely love squirrel gravy it’s good anytime for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I really want some wild turkey too! It’s gonna be a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. uhm well I didn't put it in their for the heck of it so yea seriously lol?

      Delete