Monday, September 17, 2012

Random

Thunder in the Smokies is a biker rally in Maggie Valley North Carolina. Bikers come from all over just to go to small festivals and ride the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Instead of going to virginia my family went to the Thunder in the Smokies rally. We usually go every year. I really enjoy going to the rallies because no matter what you have a good time.

My favorite part about this weekend was I go to go shopping in Cherokee. I got three really cool shirts and some shoes! You wouldn't believe that all four items cost over a hundred dollars! We spent half that in just food for lunch! My step dad and I had lunch twice within an hour!

Friday night a group of us went to the bar and grill Salty Dog. The bar was so packed you couldn't walk through it. I ordered a chicken sandwich and fries and it took about 30 minutes to get it! But other than the slow service we had a great time. One of my favorite parts of being at the bar was the karaoke! It was so much fun to listen to everybody sing! Some people were really bad while others were really good.

My family and I stayed with some friends in their condos. During the day when we wasn’t out doing stuff I would ride Trixie around in the golf cart. Trixie is my parents friends dog. She loves riding around in the golf cart! When you want to go riding you tell Trixie cat patrol and load up, then she runs and jumps in the golf cart!

We plan on taking another trip back to the smokies soon to go to the theme park Ghost Town in the Sky! It’s a old theme park that got shut down before I was born, but now they are reopening it! I’m very excited to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment